Monday, September 6, 2010

Laboring on Labor Day

I think that the holiday was meant to be a break from Labor, and while I was off from work, there is always work to be done.
  I'm in the mad dash to get ready for the Notforgotten Farm, Primitive Gathering of Friends on Sept 18, in just a mere 2 weeks.  Kathy Barrick of French Sentiments and I will be working together to bring you a wide array of goods. Kathy will have her awesome jewelry, pieces that once held in your hand you can not part with, each piece is so unique your sure to find one that speaks to you. I know this for a fact as I have several of Kathy's pieces that I just love.  She will also have her cross stitch patterns so be sure to come and stock up before they are no longer available. Kathy has changed her whole web look so pop over to take a look at her blog and web site they are very chic, oh so French!

I will be bringing, stitched and painted goods along with Divine Art Toffee that is to die for so I'm sure  that there will be some thing to find in both our booths




I was afraid to post these pictures as you will see what a mess I work in, as I have about 5 things going at once.   There is always quite after the storm, or in my case lots of finished goods.


Here are just a few.  So be sure to stop by for a day of fun at...... 

2nd Annual Gathering of Primitive Friends
Saturday, September 18th 2010 ,10:00 ~ 4:00
Notforgotten Farm
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, Va 24521

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Wish I lived closer to go to the show - Looks like a great one! Mess, Where? I won't dare post pictures of my rug hooking room right now! It's dangerous!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looked at the link of pictures from last year.
Looks like great fun. Wish I lived closer.
Have a great day at your sale event.