Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Robin Egg Blue

So this is what happened in the room that was pink in the last post.

This room is the smallest bedroom which I decided should stay as the guest room so that the larger room can become my sewing room.  Must be because my sewing stuff is located at this time all over the house!

An English Oak barley twist chair a wedding present from Erine and Ilona Stinnett.  Our Antique friends from Maryville TN.  If your ever in the area be sure to stop by their shop Ilona's Antiques 865-865-5768.


Birdseye Maple dresser


Maple bed


Some samplers to make all my stitching guests feel right at home.

These two lovely drawing were done by my husband, sure wish I could get him drawing again.
Just because I finished one room I was not happy with the piles of debris in the "sewing room" so I started ripping of wallpaper in there also.  So hopefully the next post will include pictures of a new sewing room.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Thanks so much for all of the nice emails about my Poison Ivy the steroid shot and dose pack were the best thing to ever happen, my eye is no longer one that belongs in a freak show and there is hardly any itching.

4 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

What a beautiful shade of blue! I love robins egg blue. Your guest room will be a delight for your company to stay in. Thanks for sharing.

Carmen Sutton said...

Thanks Lori,
I just love your website with all of your beautiful works of art. The guest room is always open so if your ever in the area your more then welcome to stay.

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Your blog is a beautiful !
best regard in France
marylin

Carmen Sutton said...

Thanks Marylin it truly is amazing how the internet can help us travel the world!