Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stitching Visitors

Oh what an exciting day! My visitors that I alluded to in the last post were
Lisa and Mariah Roswell of The Primitive Needle!

While they were vacationing here in Tennessee enjoying one of the many lakes, they took some time out to stop by. I had done some finishing for Lisa which she was picking up and we talked about some ideas she had for St. Charles. It was such a pleasure to meet her in person, we had talked on the phone and via email but nothing is better then real life. I had to show them around the house, lucky for them it is a small house, even so I had lots to show them. This is what happens when visitors are few and far between.
Black'd Skie
Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite pieces by Lisa.
A & E

Moon Sicke

Lisa has such wonderful and unique designs be sure to check out all of her work, drop by her website and take a peek.
Hope the week brings some wonderful surprises to you all.

No comments: