Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Winner Is!

How to make a Christmas Wreath, Richard Mudhar
The random number generator has chosen. Do you think that it is a little man behind a green curtain that is picking them?
Santa will be winging his way to New York to live with Margaret from Days of a Sampler Lover.  Congratulations, please email me your address he may still be able to arrive before Christmas. 
Thank you all that entered I enjoy doing these give aways, I love to read your comments! Look for more to come in 2011!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you so much, Carmen! I can't believe I won! I emailed you. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Catherine said...

Congrats to Margaret!

carol said...

Hi Carmen. So glad to know there are fellow sampler makers out there. I am intrigued by the small picture of a sampler on your blog page -- I think it says Rebecca Smith and it had a very large lady in a yellow dress. Is that an antique or is there a pattern out there somewhere -- It is wonderful.

Carmen Sutton said...

Carol, That little sampler picture is a badge from a samplermaker webring hosted by Lori of Notforgoten Farm. She would be able to give you more information on it. There is a link to her website on the sidebar. Sorry I'm not much help.